Bay HillClub & Lodge
Bay Hill Club & Lodge
Orlando, Florida, USA
- Up to only two (2) registered Lodge guests per room can request a tee time and utilize the Club’s facilities.
- Price includes cart/green fee and UNLIMITED use of practice facilities.
- Practice balls are complimentary.
- Replay rounds are 50% of the original cost of the first round and arranged with the Golf Shop on day of play.
- There is a forecaddie fee of $100 plus tip, per foursome, to be paid in cash after the round.
- Saturday tee times start at 12noon. (Sat AM is blocked for Club member use only).
- Access to the Spa, Salon, Tennis, Pool, Aquatic & Fitness Center (a la carte services not included).
- Complimentary parking.
- Complimentary internet connection/daily use fee (wired or wireless).
- Complimentary local phone charges.
- Complimentary newspaper .
- Complimentary coffee stations in the lodge buildings every morning.
Room, Suite & Guest House rates include:
Only registered guests staying at Arnold Palmer’s Bay Hill Club & Lodge have temporary Club privileges: from time of check-in to check-out, that allow full use and enjoyment of the property including all amenities such as; Spa, Fitness & Aquatic Center, 6 lighted tennis courts, Golf & tennis Academy, 27 holes of championship golf, Pro Shop, driving range, 3 dining locations, 3 lounges, salon, 9000 square feet of meeting space, marina and more… Club privileges affords access only and does not include a la carte fees for services such as spa treatments, golf or tennis lessons, tee times, food & beverage, etc.
Bay Hill Location
Our Golf Destinations
Palm Beach, Florida
Palm Harbor, Florida
Los Cabos, Mexico